Re: [pok-devel] ARINC-653 intrapartition communication compatibility

Hi Maxim,

I do not remember that buffer can be assigned at run-time. The buffer can be created at runtime but the name is static, no? Can you send the piece of the standard that details that part?
As part of updating POK, I have no issue with that. On the other hand, POK is used with Ocarina so you should also update Ocarina as well. If you are not familiar with Ada, we can help you, the code is pretty basic and there is a lot of folks that are contributing to the project. I asume Jerome might help on that front, I can be helpful too.

But our objective would be to improve POK but also let it usable with the current toolset (i.e. do not break anything that already works).

Thanks for your e-mail, I am looking forward to see your contributions!