[pok-devel] ARINC-653 intrapartition communication compatibility

Hello!

According to ARINC-653 standard that I happen to have at hand, POK
deviates greatly from it.
For example, it states that buffer names are to be assigned at run time,
not statically (how POK does it now).

With that said, I can contribute some patches that significantly improve
compatibility with the standard. Are you interested in them?

The problem is, external code generators like Ocarina might break, as
they're "accustomed" to working with broken buffers and other APIs. I'm
not sure that I will be able to fix that.