Re: [pok-devel] ARINC-653 intrapartition communication compatibility

Does Ocarina use the ARINC layer ? I personally think that we need to be as compatible as possible with ARINC if we want to be a bit serious about ARINC

a non-compatible ARINC implementation is useless for any ARINC prototyping anyway...

Cordialement

Jérémy Rosen
+33 (0)1 42 68 28 04

fight key loggers : write some perl using vim

Open Wide Ingenierie

23, rue Daviel
75013 Paris - France
www.openwide.fr