Re: [hatari-users] ICD hard drive image

On 19 May 2019 at 15:49, Charles Curley wrote:

> I have it as ASCI HD2. ASCI HDs 0 and 1 are images I built fresh, and
> they show up and work as C: and D:. All have extensions of ".img". I
> also have a GEMDOS drive, which show up as E: whether I have the SCSI
> image in the mix or not.

I don't understand this.  There is only room for one ACSI HD image in my Hatari
"Hard disks" dialog, so you must be using some setup that I'm not familiar
with.  You had better get one of the real Hatari developers to answer your
question.

For now, I will not follow up on your cross-posting to the EmuTOS list, since
until I understand your Hatari setup, it would be useless to try to debug it on
my system.

Roger