Re: [hatari-users] Minor Problems with Falcon Emulation

Toggling the khz setting seems to cause it to resync (or get worse). So it's not the khz setting that is the fix, but the toggling effect. i.e. it's possible to get crunchy audio at 50khz too - but toggling can cancel it.

I hope that makes sense.
It does. I just keep toggling until it is fine. So far, it stayed fine once it was fine. Also it looks like my HTPC is indeed fast enough, it is simply that toggle problem.

So until that sound bug is fixed, it would be great to have a toggle-sound shortcut, which automatically toggles the frequency from what is currently set to the next best one (or if it was already the best, to the next lower one). :-)

Cheers, Ingo =;->