Re: [hatari-users] Minor Problems with Falcon Emulation

- Have you compared is the sound worse than on real Falcon?

My real Falcon is not here, but I hope I will have it back soon :)
But yes, the sound on the Falcon was definitely better, I am 100% sure about that.

I recommend just recording the audio into some sampling software (e.g. Audacity in loopback mode). This way it's easy to see how broken the audio can get.

Having said that it's not always wrong - it varies. Try toggling the sound quality setting on the audio dialog between 11khz and 50khz several times to see if the noise increases/decreases at random.

If the noise level seems to change or clear up then you're experiencing the same problem we are. If the noise level remains the same, it is perhaps something else.

D.