Re: [hatari-users] Hatari Compatibility Game Menu Lists

On the issue of skulldig on Medway boys #6
I think it must be skulldiggery as a skulldiggery+ is lurking on Medway Boys #10

Just rechecked  #6 and still fails under Hatari 1.8. Does seem to the depack routine thats the issue (It is an early menu after all)

Please remember guys that CD menus aren't just about the games, the menus and scrollers are just as important. Some of this stuff would be worthy of a place in The Cuddly Demos. Their little glimpses to a time before YouTubers, hell these guys were the YouTubers of their day. I'm sure we all had our fav. crew too.

Kev

Sent from my iPad