|Re: [hatari-users] Hatari Compatibility Game Menu Lists|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users Archives
- To: "hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-users] Hatari Compatibility Game Menu Lists
- From: danger240v@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 20:57:32 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:in-reply-to:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=dc1xQjx0rw7iHjaP9bccQANmdMuLr636vcc2RcZG+FQ=; b=bHWPrI8s8Kkg0tZ0UTewhkK5ryEj64Yzg4nHO7Ik2SitSHqM7TLeAl1LU6+kNc2ED5 hxxmrcTCQrpctAVF+ruRvpPgA6FIkPsrStUT+sCSS0tEiO/KSScruVNEN+lOS+cVGMX0 DeZRbRoSoxZRaiGqef8LiNS1kBab+9CXvoBRwqmM9mZqOmUvhds+J2a+a0hy5WEYH4px ZgyypQxgjxw1+K0Zsn0LMRPeRxCLmXlnYb61DECVVPP+rHl2HVGM2ZsDS7AW4zXZKZwM rhysWirtl1EmRSTzXXAkyhIgZb+j4O1loflJvvgYN130nOlImk3DpvZuXEhKV9mxg+R4 i6JA==
On the issue of skulldig on Medway boys #6
I think it must be skulldiggery as a skulldiggery+ is lurking on Medway Boys #10
Just rechecked #6 and still fails under Hatari 1.8. Does seem to the depack routine thats the issue (It is an early menu after all)
Please remember guys that CD menus aren't just about the games, the menus and scrollers are just as important. Some of this stuff would be worthy of a place in The Cuddly Demos. Their little glimpses to a time before YouTubers, hell these guys were the YouTubers of their day. I'm sure we all had our fav. crew too.
Sent from my iPad
On 9 Aug 2014, at 20:30, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On lauantai 09 elokuu 2014, Ingo Schmidt wrote:
>>> AFAIK Skulldig is an STE game.
>> If Skulldig is the same as Skull Diggery, then it is not an STE game
>> (unless an STE version has been released, too, but I wouldn't know that).
> Ah, I confused it with "Skulls", which is STE only.
>> I know this, because that was the game that my parents had bought along
>> with the very first Atari computer. So a lot of memories here for me :)
>> It is also on Automation Disc 83, where it works fine. Unfortunately in
>> ST-low, it was much better playable in black&white.
> Most of the cracks seems to break B&W support in games that supported
> both color & mono. This meant that I couldn't play Starglider I as
> I'm used to, until Nicolas added STX support. :-)
> (I own both SG I & II, but I like v1 more for its straighforward game play..)
>> The game had some kind of protection so that you needed an original disk.
> Really? The version I have is v5.2 from ST Action coverdisk (1987)
> and it works fine from harddisk.
>> Anyway, I have just successfully tested it from Automation 83 on Hatari
>> 1.8.0 on Linux.
> - Eero