Re: [hatari-users] Hatari Compatibility Game Menu Lists

AFAIK Skulldig is an STE game.

If Skulldig is the same as Skull Diggery, then it is not an STE game (unless an STE version has been released, too, but I wouldn't know that).

I know this, because that was the game that my parents had bought along with the very first Atari computer. So a lot of memories here for me :)

It is also on Automation Disc 83, where it works fine. Unfortunately in ST-low, it was much better playable in black&white.

The game had some kind of protection so that you needed an original disk.

Anyway, I have just successfully tested it from Automation 83 on Hatari 1.8.0 on Linux.

Cheers, Curly060 =;->