Re: [hatari-users] Accents in UI

On 10/10/2012 23:42, Thomas Huth wrote:
NB: Beware of default char singned/unsigned issues. It varies among
compilers. Just in case...

Uh, I think you're right ... there might be a problem with the sign...
In case you're ready to re-compile the Hatari sources, could you please
try to change "char c" in SDLGui_Text() in src/gui-sdl/sdlgui.c to
"unsigned char c" instead, to see whether this makes a difference?

I only have a build environment for Cygwin (not MinGW), but the problem is the same.

After applying your fix... it works :D
Great! Thanks.

Now you should scan the entire Hatari sources to check that every char variable is OK.

--
Vincent Rivière