Re: [hatari-users] Drive letter in file selector

I joined both user and dev list based on this issue.

I will have a look a it, based on what Eero has told me:
>> I got this reg entry for folders on windows:
>> C:\emu\atari\hatari\1.6.2\hatari.exe --machine ste --tos
>> "C:\emu\atari\_tos\tos162.rom" --harddrive "%1"
>>
>> and one for falcon (with emutos)
>> C:\emu\atari\hatari\1.6.2\hatari_falcon.exe --harddrive "%1"
>>
>> problem is if folder is drive, then path gets confused:
>>  F:"
>> instead of:
>>  F:\
>>
>> it look like windows sends %1=F:
>> Hatari gets confused. if I eject drive and browse drive, still not
>> work - F: instead of F:\
>>

> I would assume that at least File_CleanFileName() needs to be
> kludged for Windows, maybe also File_MakeValidPathName().

I'm not 100% sure if I can compile on Windows yet tho, sill got issues
with SDL. But I do have 2x working MSYS (MINGW) setups, one is
standalone

Paul