Re: [hatari-devel] video freq set to 60 Hz instead of 50 Hz for Falcon VGA

According to Hatari Videl code:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/src/falcon/videl.c?id=HEAD#n203

There's video shifter Sync Mode register for the frequency (set by TOS, based on the current monitor type I assume).

According to Compedium, bit 0 specifies external sync (genlock?), and bit 1 specifies 60 Hz.

	- Eero