[hatari-devel] video freq set to 60 Hz instead of 50 Hz for Falcon VGA

I noticed that so far video vertical freq was set to 50 Hz when using Falcon with a VGA monitor, which doesn't seem to be correct.

VGA mode can give many vertical freq (by tweaking the correct HW registers) but for the default GEM desktop it should be 60 Hz

50 Hz is used for RGB and TV types.

Eero or Laurent, as I think you're more familiar with Falcon than me, can you check if this breaks something with demos known to work in Hatari and VGA mode ? (especially for the audio part, it sounds choppy in one of my test, but I'm not sure this test would work anyway with Hatari :) )