Re: [hatari-devel] ASAN issues with tests

Le 30/07/2022 à 22:13, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Even with these options, the context / position in sources files is still not shown.
So I get some leaks, but I can't tell where they come from.

I think I narrow down the leak to the "sound" option . for example with the blitter test :

.../../src/hatari --sound off  --tos none  blitemu.ttp
-> this creates some leaks

.../../src/hatari --sound 44100  --tos none  blitemu.ttp
-> no leaks at exit

maybe some memory is allocated by SDL for audio in all cases, but not correctly free'd when "sound = off" ?