Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

Le 24/07/2022 à 14:35, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

As this could really alter sound in a bad way, I'm considering  doing a 2.4.1 release with this fix (and the other few commits that went in since the release).

Does anyone want to commit some other changes regarding some bugs that could have been reported since hatari 2.4 was released ?

So, docs and small code fixes were done during the previous days.
Is there any pending fix that should still go in or we can create 2.4.1 ?