Re: [hatari-devel] defaulting to SMALL_MEM

Am Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:42:24 +0100
schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:

> Eero Tamminen schrieb:
>
> > I think I bumped into additional SMALL_MEM issue:
> > --------------------
> > $ hatari -s 10 --machine falcon --tos tos404.img .
> > WARN : unsupported Falcon ST-RAM amount 10240, changing to 14336 KB
> > Segmentation fault
> > --------------------
>
> There seems to be something amiss with the Falcon emulation in
> general. Even if I start Hatari with "-s 4 --machine falcon --tos
> TOS404.IMG", i.e, a supported RAM size, I just get a black window for
> a few seconds which then closes without any error message. In
> contrast, EmuTOS boots under Falcon emulation.
>
> This is with commit 175b878a, either using my own Windows builds or
> the one from http://antarctica.no/~hatari/.

Sorry, I can't reproduce neither of the reported crashes on my Linux
system here. Also running Hatari with "valgrind" does not show anything
suspicious here...
Thanks for the backtrace, Christian, but I'm having a hard time to
understand where the exact problem comes from...
Could you both please send me your hatari.cfg and hatari.nvram files?
Maybe the problem only triggers with a certain setting that I do not
have enabled here...