Re: [hatari-devel] defaulting to SMALL_MEM (was: Hatari on constrained devices)

On 16.1.2022 14.33, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 10.1.2022 16.10, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sun, 9 Jan 2022 23:27:58 +0200
Does debugger work properly with SMALL_MEM config?

(e.g. doing "profile on" and getting backtrace for a program with
debug symbols when dropping to debugger for second time?)

I've never tried ... do you have a setup ready for giving it a try?
OTOH I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work - the only problematic
code with SMALL_MEM is stuff that is accessing I/O or ROM areas.

Code is run both in RAM & ROM areas, so it needs both.

I noticed that you already set SMALL_MEM as default for new builds. When I tested it with EmuTOS it seems to work fine.

LILO code was not compatible, but I've fixed it now.