Re: [hatari-devel] program autostart, visual studio Hatari compilation

On Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021 23:49:42 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:

> I never knew that Atari programs had that kind

> of command line quoting "standard"! Any idea

> whether that's actually documented somewhere

There is no real standard in how arguments in the basepage are interpreted. It all depends on the startup code of the program. Pure-C startup code for example understands double quotes, but not single quotes. The only thing that would work reliable is to use the ARGV mechanism, but i don't know whether that is possible in this case, since you have to change the environment. Also this only works if the startup code supports that.