Re: [hatari-devel] Suggestion for small change to documentation

Le 07/03/2021 à 12:34, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 7.3.2021 7.02, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Thu, 04 Mar 2021 16:53:39 -0500
schrieb "Roger Burrows" <anodyne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I happened to read the README-first.txt file of Hatari release 2.3.1,
and it says (re the version of EmuTOS shipped):
Sounds like a good suggestion! Maybe we could also add some rationale
for the incompatibilities in there, a la: "However, some games and
demos do not work properly with EmuTOS (since they are hard-coded to
the layout of one of the original TOS versions for example), so you
would need..." ?

Anyway, the README-first.txt is not part of the git repo, so I hope
Nicolas can update that for the next release when he copies that file
over into the new package.

Nicolas, maybe it could be added to repo?

Hi

yes it would be a good idea to add it to repo, especially if we want to update it with changes from Roger or others.

either we put it in the doc/ directory or we can create a new "release_doc" for exemple (or any suitable name) ?