Re: [hatari-devel] Suggestion for small change to documentation

On 7.3.2021 7.02, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Thu, 04 Mar 2021 16:53:39 -0500
schrieb "Roger Burrows" <anodyne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I happened to read the README-first.txt file of Hatari release 2.3.1,
and it says (re the version of EmuTOS shipped):
Sounds like a good suggestion! Maybe we could also add some rationale
for the incompatibilities in there, a la: "However, some games and
demos do not work properly with EmuTOS (since they are hard-coded to
the layout of one of the original TOS versions for example), so you
would need..." ?

Anyway, the README-first.txt is not part of the git repo, so I hope
Nicolas can update that for the next release when he copies that file
over into the new package.

Nicolas, maybe it could be added to repo?