|Re: [hatari-devel] Little graphic zoom bug in hatari after memory restore|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Little graphic zoom bug in hatari after memory restore
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 10:55:19 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1609494922; bh=UavkMuC7jsd8cX1Dh/9+sgJT9lpYZXO+kwWJjXolaVA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=HjhAj+c+W3l1RhP1C1J0P6UT3hkO5K8SernNJp5AiI5GV0kKRFNe1JZOb8jJ0jVNU 6UHQRzudNcx9WHY63iO8kDvOzAhn3pBYLWkRPkA1bydcvThgTTRMSBEmhkSvNO9a1n Jygg/75ZGB6nEwLTTMkVpBrf44t5pHg1SKyPrARqpkCr+UzxdLjsTljI+dYcBzQWZG XqkHBWZ5dvWVGyxm+Ou/d/5m9d3wX6btWFgNzsuVDey/+H7m1ntcKMR0EjhVeCYaIU gJ7iCKYLNzdpolLHDR/PmV+Naj5GAu+ZdA6g2Jb60yfFqXCybqN+TPzWWfoYId6a9A 5lwarwOuJQs4Q==
Am Wed, 30 Dec 2020 13:00:09 +0100
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:
> So according to Eero's answear and your last version of the patch, I
> think it's safe to upload it.
> Do you want to upload it ?
I've just committed a slightly different solution to the problem:
Instead of calling Videl_ScreenModeChanged(), which might have other
unwanted side-effect at this point in time, I rather make sure that the
videl.saved_scr* variables now match the values from the reset again,
so that the resolution change properly gets evaluated during the next
VBL. Works for me, please give it a try whether it fixes the problem on
your side, too.