Re: [hatari-devel] EKO System crash

Le 01/01/2021 à 09:28, Thomas Huth a écrit :

You can try the attached patch to see if it safely replaces your
change using "% STRamEnd". It only handles the "play" case, but it's
easy to use it for "record" too.

OK, I've added the "record" part now, too, and committed the change.

If someone use some audio programs on falcon, it could be useful to test if play/record are still working OK.

Note that there's a "STMemory_DMA_ReadByte" function, I'm not sure the real HW handles bytes one at a time, it's most likely some kind of small 16 or 32 bit fifo like the one on STE. But at least it should give the correct result.