Re: [hatari-devel] Little graphic zoom bug in hatari after memory restore

It works for me too in the configuration I tested before.

Cool. Thanks

Laurent

Le 01/01/2021 à 10:55, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Wed, 30 Dec 2020 13:00:09 +0100
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

So according to Eero's answear and your last version of the patch, I
think it's safe to upload it.

Do you want to upload it ?
I've just committed a slightly different solution to the problem:
Instead of calling Videl_ScreenModeChanged(), which might have other
unwanted side-effect at this point in time, I rather make sure that the
videl.saved_scr* variables now match the values from the reset again,
so that the resolution change properly gets evaluated during the next
VBL. Works for me, please give it a try whether it fixes the problem on
your side, too.