Re: [hatari-devel] binary releases

Le 29/11/2020 à 19:01, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I couldn't open macOS archive, so I don't know what's there, but I noticed that Windows ZIP
is missing:
* "debugger.html" & "thanks.txt" docs

Indeed, I forgot some files were split since hatari 2.2.1 release, so I used an old file list.

* "hmsa" & "gst2ascii" programs
   - these should be built as console programs

I didn't pay attention to these 2 files. We should check if cmake options for mingw need some extra flags to force console mode/

In total, there are 3 doc files in Windows ZIP
that are missing from Git:
- README-first.txt
- README-DLL.txt
- README-SDL.txt

Content from first one is partly same as in
readme.txt, and I think that part should be
dropped.

Rest could be joined with README-DLL.txt and
renamed e.g. to README-Windows.txt and added
to Git.

MacOS could then have similar README-macOS.txt
file in Git.

(Last doc is from SDL project and apparently
should be distributed as-is.  That's probably
fine outside of Git.)

Comments?

The more we put in git repo, the better it is, and yes, maybe some files could be renamed / merged to avoid duplicate content.