Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.3.0 has been released

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> Here's a new release after nearly 2 years !
>
> You can get it from http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/ or directly in
> http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/2.3.0/

Congratulations to the team and thank you for being able to fix the
things I only found at the last minute!

If I already may make a suggestion for the 2.4 release ;-): As EmuTOS
developer I would really like this sentence (from README-first.txt in
the Windows binary downloads) to be rephrased, perhaps from 'many' to
'some':
"However, if you want to play games or watch demos, you should better
use an original TOS ROM image since many games and demos do not work
very well with EmuTOS yet."

Especially since you have this really extensive and well-maintained
compatibility list in doc/emutos.txt -- which, BTW, is highly appreciated!

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx