Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.3.0 has been released

Le 29/11/2020 à 17:41, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 11/29/20 12:51 PM, Christian Zietz wrote:
Congratulations to the team and thank you for being able to fix the
things I only found at the last minute!

If I already may make a suggestion for the 2.4 release ;-): As EmuTOS
developer I would really like this sentence (from README-first.txt in
the Windows binary downloads)

That file doesn't seem to be in Git.  Nicolas?

Hi

it's a file from the windows zip archive (and maybe included in macOS archive too).

I started from the latest zip windows release some years ago, I took the previous content of this file and since then I only change date/version for a new release.

You can add it to Hatari's repo and change the description for next release if you like, this way changes will be tracked too.