Re: [hatari-devel] Mapping

 I changed default language in etos1.0. I have now a french keyboard.
Results:
 clavier.text file is no longer needed and I removed it
But the Option (alternate) key still has no effect and I can't get characters like } { ] [ €.
The  @ #  key on the Mac becomes a  # !  key which is quite incomprehensible.
So, Its adjustment is interesting but insufficient.

  Miguel