[hatari-devel] Mapping

Bonsoir,

I am having difficulty with the keyboard mapping.
I have a Macbook Pro and I am using the following file:

# Here is an example for a french keymap for the MacBook:
97,16   # a -> q
122,17 # z -> w
113,30 # q -> a
109,39 # m -> m  ?
119,44 # w -> z
38,2     # & -> 1
233,3   # é -> 2    ?
34,4     # " -> 3
39,5     # ' -> 4
40,6     # ( -> 5
167,7   # § -> 6     ?
232,8   # è -> 7     ?
33,9     # ! -> 8
231,10 # ç -> 9     ?
224,11 # à -> 0
29,12   #   -> _      ?
45,13   # - -> =
94,26   # ^ ->         ?
36,27   # $ -> +
44,50   # , -> ?
59,51   # ; -> ,
58,52   # : -> ..
61,53   # = -> /

Hatari 2.2.1 tried on macOS 10.15.7 and on macOS 10.14.6
The setting is 16MHz, 8Mb, MegaSTE, GEM VDI 800x600 4 colors.
If I choose the tos206fr.img ROM the mapping is modified correctly
If I choose the etos100.img ROM the mapping is not modified at all !
 bug ?

additional question:
some keys have 4 symbols, how to access all 4 ?

M et Y Saro
Méaudre:  04 76 94 79 32
Seyssinet: 04 76 21 61 02
Fax: 09 57 91 16 20