Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari help output on Windows

On 11/11/2020 at 01:04, Eero Tamminen wrote:
User on EmuTOS list mentioned that Hatari -h option doesn't show any
output on Windows.

This is apparently a known feature of SDL,

Indeed, SDL for Windows is completely braindead. This is one reason why I always recompile Hatari with Cygwin for my personal usage: to get proper debug output (and also to be able to select other drives from the file selector).

--
Vincent Rivière