Re: [hatari-devel] Using Hatari to debug custom version of EMUTOS

On 11/13/20 7:07 PM, migry wrote:
Apologies if this is the incorrect list to post to (asking for help with Hatari). I did try to subscribe to the hatari-users list but was told that it no longer existed. Please advise if there is a suitable forum or list for getting advice with Hatari.

Welcome!

This list is preferred place for questions on
Hatari and normally the fastest way to get
answers, but there's also Hatari message area
in Atari-forum.

I am using Hatari to run EMUTOS (v1.0) in order to collect debug information about the code flow. I see that there is a debugger in Hatari, but I only slowly getting to grips with using it.

Once I know the right place to ask for help I will post again.

As you're a new Hatari user on Windows, it's good to hear of possible problems.

(None of the Hatari developers has/uses Windows
and old Hatari Windows users may not have told of
the problems they initially faced, nor remember
them any more.)

Btw. Have you browsed through Hatari debugger
documentation:
https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/debugger.html
?

Possible improvement suggestions for that are also
welcome.