Re: [hatari-devel] IDE IO register range access commit

Le 21/09/2020 à 15:16, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

In your IDE IO register range access commit:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/?id=872220ab26d0e8f11f018f5740a8ac96753acac7

I think your check should be for IDE being enabled:
(ConfigureParams.Ide[0].bUseDevice || ConfigureParams.Ide[1].bUseDevice))

Not for Falcon.

For example, Linux doesn't seem to work with ACSI,
and Hatari SCSI emulation isn't complete enough,
so I need to use IDE disk image to test m68k Linux
with TT emulation.

Hi

OK, I can change the test.

Aren't there also IDE boards for other machines
than Falcon?

Maybe, I'm not familiar with this. But the point is not really if there're IDE boards, but what IO memory region they use to be accessed.

The lower 0x40 bytes of 0xF0xxxx are supposed to be enabled only in case Falcon's IDE.

If a board use different addresses to be accessed, then it's another matter.