Re: [hatari-devel] IDE IO register range access commit

Le 21/09/2020 à 15:24, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 21/09/2020 à 15:16, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

In your IDE IO register range access commit:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/?id=872220ab26d0e8f11f018f5740a8ac96753acac7

I think your check should be for IDE being enabled:
(ConfigureParams.Ide[0].bUseDevice || ConfigureParams.Ide[1].bUseDevice))

Not for Falcon.

For example, Linux doesn't seem to work with ACSI,
and Hatari SCSI emulation isn't complete enough,
so I need to use IDE disk image to test m68k Linux
with TT emulation.

Hi

OK, I can change the test.

looking at ide.c, I see that accesses to F00000-F00040 will return a bus error if Ide_MmioIsAvailable() return false.

But Ide_MmioIsAvailable() only does :
        return ConfigureParams.Ide[0].bUseDevice;

Regarding Eero's change above, shouldn't it test for Ide[1].bUseDevice too ?
Or is Ide[0].bUseDevice always true in case Ide[1] is also enabled, and in that case testing only Ide[0] is enough ?