Re: [hatari-devel] Fast-boot option and SCSI

On 9/19/20 9:10 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Wed, 9 Sep 2020 00:56:24 +0300
On 8/31/20 12:28 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Thomas, there's place in tos.c where IDE & ACSI
are checked, but SCSI isn't:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/src/tos.c#n758

should that need a check for SCSI too?

I also noticed that SCSI partition counts where
not handled in all the places ACSI ones are.

Attached patch(es) should fix these issues, but I
was wondering, whether I should replace bAcsiEmuOn
& bScsiEmuOn flags with a check for ACSI & SCSI
partition counts?

Thomas, any comments?

Patches look fine to me, I think it should be ok to commit them.

Thanks for the review!

Just to verify, was this assumption also correct:
- TOS patch being applied when SCSI is enabled although it shouldn't
?