Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter bug in STe mode

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> problem should now be fixed ; I added a RMW flag to the cpu emulation in
> the case of TAS, and the blitter will now delay its restart in non hog
> mode in case the blitter's 1st bus access happens during a RMW operation..

I can confirm that it's fixed. At least, I don't get the the on-screen
artifacts anymore when using EmuTOS (with Blitter enabled) under Hatari
built from current Git code. Thank you for the quick response!

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx