Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter bug in STe mode

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

> The most interesting thing is that I couldn't get
> left side artifacts to appear below first 16KB of
> of screen, or right side artifacts above last 16KB
> of screen.

Important information: EmuTOS draws the left line from bottom to top but
the right line from top to bottom. So it only appears roughly the
*second* half of the line.

To me, it seems related to Blitter restarting. If I change EmuTOS do
draw the vertical lines [1] in "hog" mode, which requires no restarting,
the artifacts go away.

Same as Vincent, I cannot reproduce this on real hardware.

Regards
Christian

[1] Since EmuTOS 0.9.11 vertical lines are handled by hwblit_vertical_line..
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx
WWW: https://www.chzsoft.de/