Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter bug in STe mode

Le 08/06/2020 à 10:27, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
Hi,

On the EmuTOS mailing list we noticed a Blitter bug. It happens with Hatari, but not with Steem SSE or real STe hardware. See screenshot.

To reproduce:
- put Hatari in STe mode
- start EmuTOS
- in Options menu, verify that Blitter is checked
- Open a drive window, and maximize it
- Grab it from the window title, keep mouse button pressed, and move it slowly or quickly to the right/bottom.

Then artifacts will quickly appear.

I can reproduce it very easily. I will give more details if you experience trouble to reproduce it.

Hi

I can't see it using emutos 0.9.9.1. Does it require a more recent emutos version ?

In your case, can you check if the bug appears with devel version of hatari and/or with latest 2.2.1 version too ?