|Re: [hatari-devel] CentOS and libreadline|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] CentOS and libreadline
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 07:53:47 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1588398829; bh=84KkJDC79rfm5ba9LwAO9oGvMVnyZDrNycxQCO7+Rf8=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=lQVbWGfNXIW+/OaWEY5XeBePk53b35qJbT3uP5CDjB/fhXnMnBfBQYQlqC3iKm3O5 rVD2+RzBr9OHo0CHw1A8p1vIlxZzEq/NE7MF77wKHrjyndJ/ANzTFs2f/3tVf0qBup /qyQWa1OC46sw75AaesTwcwJI4eDOWkRXo99+/It1wiJBLToaFf6HdnT9VIp9yekHT iynSpvU6B6KGEZ/XV+okEHTKEWrUOvi6YCBeh6VGxz9OiBoetZ1NgiOkkbVGRHU56m Amikjl1ms2M3KjInzF1CUqzmQZry0AmhPfchOqVUSqrAdIAQbRvtkiz1uyMhoyc66R lbjYgcFYlH6nw==
Am Fri, 1 May 2020 14:59:13 +0000
schrieb Duncan Drysdale <duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I feel your pain. Still never got ubuntu to cross compile my windows
> binaries 😃
> If only I could just target linux…but, that’d be giving up 😃
Have you properly set up a toolchain file? See the documentation here:
.... it's been a while since I tried, but the last time, cross-compiling
just worked fine for me.
> From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
> > - readline : not found, install it to enable debugger
> > history/completion
> > ....
> > Well... why? :-) It's there.
> > I can even force it by adding "#define HAVE_LIBREADLINE 1" in
> > config.h and it compiles just fine.
> Maybe it is not there.
> readline may be installed, but to compile with readline you need
Another idea: Could you maybe add some message("xxx") statements to
cmake/FindReadline.cmake to see what's going wrong here?