Re: [hatari-devel] Floppy disk reading fails if TT-RAM is enabled?

> I verified that
> * TOS v3.06 points _FRB cookie to 64K ST-RAM buffer when TT-RAM
>    is enabled, but cookie is missing when there's no TT-RAM
> * TOS v4.04 doesn't set _FRB cookie
>
> Thomas / Nicolas, could Hatari do "something" set _FRB cookie when
> TT-RAM is enabled on TOS v4?

I wouldn't rely on all available hard disk drivers to make use of the _FRB
on a Falcon. (I don't say they do, but they might not expect _FRB to be
relevant for a Falcon.)
I'm afraid I did not follow the whole discussion. What kind of "TT-RAM"
is this, in which address range?

Best regards

Uwe