Re: [hatari-devel] Floppy disk reading fails if TT-RAM is enabled?

On 10/6/19 7:12 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 06/10/2019 à 16:57, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
 From what i can see, there is a check in the floppy routines of tos 4.04
whether a _FRB cookie is set, but it does not allocate one. So unless the
harddisk driver does that, that surely cannot work.

IIRC the CT60 board has some patches to handle this because normal TOS 4.04 wont do it itself.

I wonder if there is not already some program to put in auto folder that create such _FRB cookie, but I'm not sure if I recall correctly about this and I don't remember the name of such program. In all case it should be rather simple to code (alloc mem and add a cookie)

It should also skip that if the _FRB cookie is already present,
or there's no TT-RAM.