Re: [hatari-devel] Floppy disk reading fails if TT-RAM is enabled?

On Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2019 18:44:24 CEST Uwe Seimet wrote:
> I wouldn't rely on all available hard disk drivers to make use of the _FRB
> on a Falcon.

In the case of tos 4.04 it is not a matter of making use of it, but TOS itself
does not allocate that buffer, nad makes not cookie jar entry.

> What kind of "TT-RAM" is this, in which address range?

The function is called when transfer is made from/to an address >= $e00000.
This is different from TOS 3.x, where is checks for >= $a00000 (i think
because of possible VME ram accessible there).

The function itself is at $e04762 in TOS 4.04, and is called three times, from
Floprd(), Flopwr(), and Flopfmt().