Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

> If you look at the cartridge code in my mail, stack pointer is first
> moved to a0, and after saving a6 to stack, a0 is moved into a6, then
> the extra subroutines are called, after which comes the failing
> instruction:
>          clr.l   2(a6)

But still I don't see how $23000000 could end up in A6.

> The place where bus error happens, is during program loading, not
> its execution.  So NF SCSI shouldn't actually be needed to reproduce
> this, *if* the crash actually happens at NF_SCSI.PRG loading.

OK. I tested with a current Hatari Windows build from antartica.no,
Uwe's config file, TOS 3.06, and NF_SCSI.PRG (from Uwe's web page) in
the AUTO folder. No crash! (Of course, after loading, NF_SCSI.PRG
complains that the Natfeats SCSI feature is not available and terminates
itself.)

Regards
Christian
--