Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon 060 emulation observations

Am Thu, 8 Nov 2018 18:14:49 +0100
schrieb Maciej Moczkowski <maciekmoczkowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
> I am Maciej (MKM/Lamers) and just subscribed after AdamK told me about
> ongoing thread related to our new demo:
> https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel/2018/11/msg00008.html
>
> I had few general problems I found during last demos development that
> might be helpful for hatari team:
> 1) FPU emulation and opcodes that disappeared in 060
>
> While doing LCF and SV2K18 Invitation and F22.0 I never succeeded to
> work on any newer hatari version than 1.9.0. Hatari 1.9.0 had a
> "fortunate bug" that internal 060 FPU emulation still included FPU
> opcodes that were removed from 060 and existed in 040. I guess you
> corrected it in newer version and it was "unfortunate fix" (as
> specifying external fpu was not helping)

As a temporary hack, you could try to set
changed_prefs.fpu_no_unimplemented (and maybe also
changed_prefs.int_no_unimplemented) in M68000_CheckCpuSettings() to
"false" ... I've never tried, but I think this might restore the old
wrong behavior.