|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon 060 emulation observations|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon 060 emulation observations
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 09:00:19 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1541836820; bh=cU5Q3gQFb4Pu6SB86h4r1TN5IXAJVaRdrMu1wNKZ+Hw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=j3r9NU1429BqzkwHYFCpMQCvhJinpW1TzasL8Zl65KEg4By8xnWxl6eNUE4vyj/iq SNLRfdwHH1+6VRU4mNiZ4sGaxUulU6rd/hK+w4jqzNTJhJT8xFVaFuG/e5ev1PIq2z 7Xfh+a1Uf4aGxhmqEtU/2dv7BodmWcwyqo6yJ9Ac87WH7/aCMfDkPGuAkf+w7FrJxe ZP2/XfcHQPR5dAunqIJf//YsI+MfigBTEPfKaw1TEFB25Fang5qpNA3xM3wWUc63bp kB10vtDdyZcoVbsbQJOhXVFa2zDQB0CK4uiAs8jIjUbYYu3nRzNMWGNrSK5NIb8oeA x1baDTSyDmiBQ==
Am Sat, 10 Nov 2018 00:45:38 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 11/8/18 11:45 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Am Thu, 8 Nov 2018 18:14:49 +0100
> > schrieb Maciej Moczkowski <maciekmoczkowski@xxxxxxxxx>:
> [...]>> 2) F22.0 stopped running on 1.9.0 about week before Silly
> Venture (was
> >> running fine earlier)
> >> Although running on real hardware we started to get bus error on
> >> 1.9.0 (only one working so far). The only thing we were able to
> >> figure out is that difference was with just one more image file
> >> being loaded from filesystem (using C api and malloc etc). Not
> >> loading file made demo running again on 1.9.0 again. Sounds
> >> strange;)
> > Maybe a quirk with the GEMDOS HD emulation... it's not perfect. In
> > case you're interested, you could try to copy it to an IDE hard
> > disk image first and see whether it makes a difference.
> There have been many fixes to Hatari and some to GEMDOS HD emulation
> since v1.9, so maybe the issue is already fixed.
> "Somebody" would first need to add necessary emulation additions
> (or TOS patches) to get CT60 TOS working first, so that there's
> a TOS version that emulates the FPU opcodes missing from 060...
> Are you planning on looking into that?
No, I currently don't have time to work on this.