Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

> Note that when I am testing I start Hatari without PMMU, CE and PF
> enabled. I enable them by pressing F12 and reconfiguring, and then
> resetting Hatari. Maybe this has some relevance.

Does it happen if only more compatible/prefetch (I don't know how it is
called in Hatari) and data cache is enabled? (No cycle-exact)

There is still something wrong with data cache emulation (at least when
also MMU is enabled, this is also not a new bug) but it is really
difficult to debug because actual problem may have happened thousands of
instructions ago before it causes any visible side-effects..

I can only duplicate it with Amix that outputs "illegal instruction"
during boot but there is no illegal instruction exceptions being
generated so I am not really sure what it means. Unfortunately it also
continues booting (instead of hanging/halting). No data cache emulation,
no above error.