Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 22/10/2018 à 19:20, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Sorry, I actually meant 1280x960, not 1024x960. In other words, I get
the segmentation fault with the standard TT hi resolution.

Hi

I tried again with 4MB ST RAM or 8 MB ST RAM (no TT RAM) and "ST medium res" or "TT medium res" (no other programs running) and there's no double fault error, PD.PRG runs correctly.

Is that what you use as a resolution or do you use some higher res VDI things ? In that case, can you try with just ST medium or TT medium ?

Nicolas