Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 22/10/2018 à 22:00, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 22/10/2018 à 21:03, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

Yes, this is what also worked for me. I think I wrote ST-RAM once in my
TT-RAM. This crashed for me with the segmentation fault I posted.

I just tested with 8 MB ST, 16 MB TT, 68030+68882+MMU with CE mode TOS 3.06FR, TT high res and no bus error or segfault.
the mystery is still there ...

I just pushed some more fixes from WinUAE to handle LRMW accesses as well as unaligned memory accesses in case of bus error with retry.
Not sure it changes anything for you, but who knows.