Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

> I couldn't find the meaning of a7+0x28 in the doc, it just says
> "internal registers, 2 words".
> Maybe that's here that the retry is not correctly validated ?
>
> So, should it be mmu030_opcode != -1 in m68k_run_mmu030 ?
> If I use a "!= -1", the instruction at 1e274 is correctly retried, but I
> don't know if this is the proper fix.

In my opinion everything that is said to be internal in the specs
can/should be ignored by the emulation. It cannot have any meaning for
the application using the PMMU, provided that the application does not
use any undocumented content in these fields. (MEMWATCH, OUTSIDE etc.
do not make any use of something that's marked as internal.)

Best regards

Uwe