Re: [hatari-devel] VBR as a breakpoint condition

Le 13/09/2018 à 22:57, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I'm using WinUAE CPU register naming, in the WinUAE register dump
(and sources), there's no SSP for 000, only USP & ISP.

I can do that, if you fix the register name in the CPU core
register dump. :-)

(I don't want debugger "register" command to use different
register name depending on whether it shows register's value
or sets it.)

Well, maybe toni will do that if he reads this mail :) the patch is simple, but I'd rather avoid too much hatari's specific code in the cpu core if it can be done in winuae too.