Re: [hatari-devel] VBR as a breakpoint condition

On 09/06/2018 11:48 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 06/09/2018 à 22:36, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
On 09/06/2018 09:57 PM, Miro Kropáček wrote:
is there a way how to achieve something like

b vbr ! vbr

I.e. I'm interested in situations when VBR has been changed.
Currently the debugger complains about invalid string.

Please try the attached patch.

Assuming VBR, and rest of the special regs I added, don't
need any special access functions (like SR & PC need),
they "should" work fine with just that.

Only downside to adding new regs to debugger is if their
names would conflict with some program debug symbols,
because register names take always precedence over debug
symbols in the Hatari debugger.

note that some of these regs (cacr, vbr for example) are for >=68020 only, not 68000. A test of the cpu model should be added in such case when using these registers.

Ok, I'll do that if Miro reports that the patch otherwise
works OK.

Aren't all of those for >=020 except for USP & ISP?

(I'd probably just drop support for those 2 regs if nobody
specifically needs them, to simplify code.)