Re: [hatari-devel] SCSI emulation

Am Sun, 2 Sep 2018 14:48:44 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> > Note that I am not booting HDDRIVER from this image, but I am
> > running HDDDRIVER.PRG from C:/AUTO. Just tried to boot from the
> > image, but this did not work. The log shows:
> >
> > HDC: Unsupported command (t=1, lun=0, opc=8, cnt=0x1, ctrl=0x0)!
> > HDC: Unsupported command (t=1, lun=0, opc=8, cnt=0x1, ctrl=0x0)!
> >
> > When I map the image to SCSI ID 0 it's the same error when booting:
> >
> > HDC: Unsupported command (t=0, lun=0, opc=8, cnt=0x1, ctrl=0x0)!
> > HDC: Unsupported command (t=0, lun=0, opc=8, cnt=0x1, ctrl=0x0)!
>
> I'm afraid this (but not the other) problem was the result of a
> slightly patched version of hdc.c I was using, one that does not
> support READ/WRITE (6).

Ok, good to know. FYI, I also spotted that there are still some problems
left in the way DMA transfers are emulated (e.g. when the DMA transfer
size does not match the size that has been requested from the device),
and write access is also not working properly yet in all cases ...
so there is still a lot of work to do here :-/