|Re: [hatari-devel] Some findings|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Some findings
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2018 19:49:15 +0000
- Authentication-results: mail1.protonmail.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: lLIKE5s5wPbGAleCMIidZ9y4DJH8WwUbEWXleyLVKfLYBKSj12NDOlR8Bi3eYDk1jIinaDc2CAJDLk473wDNXw==:Ext:ProtonMail
I left for the airport right after I saw it, it caused my automated mac build to fail. Maybe already fixed, otherwise the build log should have been published.
/Troed - on a plane, won't have access to that computer for a week
Am Sun, 2 Sep 2018 21:41:28 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 09/01/2018 11:05 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Am Sat, 01 Sep 2018 09:34:00 +0200
> > schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> But MiNT should
> >> also be fixed to not access them, instead of blindly assuming that
> >> they are present only because the _MCH type is TT.
> > ... or simply finally implement SCC emulation in Hatari, which would
> > certainly be the best solution ;-)
> I noticed your commit:
> "Adapt the SCC emulation code from Aranym to Hatari. It's not wired to
> any host device yet, and IRQs and DMA are not implemented yet. But
> it is enough to implement the IoMem handlers, so we can finally enable
> the buserror test for the TT, too."
Yes, I was quite happy to see that Aranym already had code for this! It
still needs quite some work to become usable in Hatari, but at least the
problem with the bus errors in TT mode should now be gone.